You know those days where life just seems to turn on you and you are angry at everybody who talks to you? Click the link below to see how I handle these days.
We all have these days that can make you seriously pissed. Whether it’s because of a phone call, a bitchy coworker or just waking up with a bad mood. I definitely have these kind of days. Working at the airport means you have to have thick skin. In general, the passengers leaving are in quite a good mood. But there’s always something that can go wrong that can turn the sweetest passenger into the passenger of hell. And I guess this happens with all jobs. It’s impossible to do good for every single person that crosses your path. And yes, sometimes, like the day I’m writing this post, you have a really bad day. Here are my tips to take away the bad vibes and let the good ones get in.
- Go for a good workout! Get sweaty. That’s something that always seems to cheer me up. It’s the perfect way to clear your head from all the bad vibes and it releases endorphin’s and serotonin to make you feel good.
- Go to a spa or pamper yourself! Whenever I’m feeling a bit down or just need to put my mind of of things, I love to give myself a nice facial scrub and mask. I can truly enjoy this me-time when stressed out or have anxiety.
- Watch a movie! Start searching through Netflix for some rom-com’s or comedies. These always do the trick.
- Go out of the house! Meet up with some girlfriends, your boyfriend/girlfriend or just go out with your mom/dad or brother. Go have a drink together, talk about fun stuff like holidays, watch some YouTube fail videos, … Anything you would like.
- Do some online shopping! I do love this last one, although my wallet doesn’t ??
These are my tips to keep your head up after a bad day. Just remember: positivity is key.
Lot’s of love