You all know I love to keep everybody involved in my posts and like to give you an insight in my life. I’m am quite the open book but I guess there are still some things you might not know, especially for my new followers over here and Instagram (Hi there, gorgeous!). Just click the link to find out some weird and crazy things about me. You ready?
- I am an absolute sucker for rom-com movies. Every single time a new romantic comedy comes out, my boyfriend releases a big sigh. He know’s I’m a total fan of what he likes to call ‘chick-flicks’. With Netflix, I can watch about 8-10 rom-coms a months. (told you I was a sucker)
- I like to eat tomato paste out of the tin, yes I know that’s weird. Ever since I was a little kid I loved the taste of tomato paste. I think I inherited it from my brother. No can of tomato paste is safe in my surroundings.
- I am obsessed with Victoria’s Secret & Pink. I first got to know about VS & pink in 2011. Their fashion shows are fabulous, every single year. When my mom went to Londen for just one night, I asked her to take a picture of the Victoria’s Secret store in New Bond Street. In stead, she looked all over for the place, went shopping for some underwear and surprised the shit out of me. These two brands are the only ones who sell bras that help me with my small boob problem. It doesn’t matter where I shop. Apparently my boobs are so small they just say no to bra’s (free the nipple, right?). Yes, Hunkemöller or H&M might have some ugly skin colored, white and black simple bra’s but I also want the gorgeous designs made for larger breasted woman. So you can see this point as a statement too: PLEASE MAKE GORGEOUS BRA’S FOR SMALL BOOB PEOPLE TOO. Thank you, I’m very grateful.
- I am allergic to cats, have a hay fever and sun allergie. I only noticed this a few years ago.
Let’s first start with cats. I LOVE CATS. They are fluffy, arrogant and purr-fect. Until I reached the age of 10, I had a black and white cat named Minou. It as a streetcat but oh so amazing yet slightly odd. He drank out of our fish bowl, ate on top of our heating, you name it. It was only when Minou passed away and I got to about the age of 18 I discovered an allergie. Little did I know it was from cats, could have been something else, so I still hung out with them. Later on my hairdresser got herself a cat, so cute. But damn itchie after a few minutes. M eyes were swollen like i was stung by something. Still didn’t realize it was from the cat though (wait, what? I know …). It wasn’t until I had to see a Psychologist after my brain tumor I really knew what was going on. She had a cat too, Tommy. A ginger cat I just adored. She herself just saw my face swell up, red spots started to show so yeah, the cat allergie was discovered. (FINALLY)Hay fever: don’t leave me without any pills from February – October. I will sneeze the hell out of you.
Sun allergie: found out about this bitch when I was on holiday in Greece, 5 years ago or so. No sun allergies when I’m here in Belgium, only on holiday. Sucks. Big. Time.
I now take vitamin pills with cortisone when I go on a holiday.
- I got bullied when I was younger. I used to be a REAL ORANGE ginger. When I was a kid, I was orange, like seriously. I never really dyed my hair, it just changed over the years. I also had acne until I was 18 years old. This is something a lot of teenagers have to face, unfortunately. It isn’t nice, beautiful but it’s part of growing up. I had to take pills to get rid of the acne. I now still suffer from breakouts from time to time but that’s life. I do complain about them but worse things in life can happen.
- I only started eating right two years ago. I used to have a fast food and coca cola addiction and I only learned to eat vegetables when I was about 16 years old. Until the age of 22 – 23 I was extremely obsessed with my weight. I ate 1000 kcal a day to loose as much weight as I could and also ate bad, like really bad. But now I’m doing great! I eat healthy, 2000 kcal a day and workout 6 days a week.
- I’m an aviation lover. I’ve always been quite fond of everything that has to do with aviation. I guess that’s why I work at the airport now. Everything about airplanes gives me butterflies in my stomach.
- I could eat spaghetti and pizza every day for the rest of my life. I’m a HUGE pasta/pizza lover, especially spaghetti bolognaise (vegetable & meat sauce) and tuna pizza. Not a day goes by without thinking about my beloved Italian food. But I mean, who doesn’t?
- My favorite tv show when I was younger was SOS mi vida: Martín & Monita. This was an Argentine Rom-com televisions series. It was funny, full of love and drama. I really wish this show never stopped!
- I need to workout to NOT end up in a wheelchair. Due to my (now removed) tumor, working out has become a huge part of my life, preventing me to become wheelchair bound. In the beginning I hated it, now I love it! Hurray!
I hope you guys know me a little better now. If you want to now some other things, just comment on my Instagram or below this post!