It’s Christmas Eve what makes it THE perfect moment to upload my Christmas outfit. I’m not wearing this on Christmas Day itself but on 2nd Christmas Day: the 26th of December. I used Dolce and Gabbana as my inspiration so I’m curious about your thoughts.
It’s been quite some time since my family celebrated Christmas on Christmas Day itself. Why? We are 20, so to get everybody together on the same day and time is almost impossible. So we celebrate Christmas almost the entire week: 24, 25 and 26 December. Sometimes even longer ?!
Anyway, let’s talk outfits! I found this baroque tutu skirt at a local shop in my hometown, Divine. They sell gorgeous jewelry and clothes. I immediately fell in love with this skirt, the gold bronze baroque designs with the black. You guys know I love my black!
I topped this skirt with a top I already owned but love deeply. It’s the kind of top that suits literally every outfit! I got it from one of my favorite online shops: Mode Musthaves. It’s a Dutch web shop that sells gorgeous fashionable clothing. You might remember this top from another outfit?
I wore a faux leather jacket to toughen up the look a bit, to make it less girly.
For shoes I’m wearing my River Island black and gold sandals. These shoes are amazing. I found them last year on Asos and they are the perfect party shoes. And of course I’m not leaving my Coach bag behind. What’s just not to love about this classic bag? I cannot wait to go back to New York soon and check out that store again!
For jewelry, I’m wearing my new H&M earrings. I found them while I was strolling around through the shop. Love at first sight. Not too girly and not too wild.
Further I’m wearing my & Other Stories rings and Cluse watch.
Like I said, I got inspired by the 2012 FW Dolce and Gabbana fashion show. The baroque elements, the gorgeous makeup, just everything. Even though it is an older look, I’m just deeply in love with it.
For makeup I’m wearing:
- Mattyfing primer by L’Oréal
- L’Oréal True Match / Accord Parfait foundation in 1R/C and 3D/W mixed with true match/ accord parfait highlighter 301 RC
- True match concealer below the eyes, L’Oréal in 3-5 N natural beige.
- Fit me concealer nr 15, Maybelline
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder dim light below the eyes
- Rimmel Stay matte powder on T-Zone
- Primer potion from Urban Decay
- Satin taupe by MAC in crease
- L’or highlighter L’Oréal for eyeshadow on 2/3rd of the eyelid mixed with the bronze gold shimmer color from the L’Oréal La Palette Gold.
- Eyeshadow smoky 302 in outer V from L’Oréal
- Black eyeshadow from color riche les ombres palette in Smoky E5 velours noirs.
- Eyeshadow nude 206 by L’Oréal in inner corners and below brow bone
- Brows: Jane iredale eyebrow pencil in blonde topped with L’Oréal brow plumper artist in transparent
- L’Oréal eyeliner super liner perfect slim in intense black.
- L’Oréal mascara Volume Million Lashes fatale in black
- Bronzer: glam bronze L’Oréal cushion de soleil
- Contour: infallible sculpt in 01 light/medium
- Highlighter Soft and Gentle by MAC
- Gold Obsession lipstick by L’Oréal in nude gold.
Thank you for reading another one of my outfit posts. It means so much to me. I hope to see you again next time when there’s a new post online. Don’t forget to stroll around my page for other posts!
Merry Christmas ? and lot’s of love,
Skirt: Divine | top: mode musthaves | jacket: H&M | shoes: river island by ASOS | bag: Coach | earrings: H&M | rings: & other stories | watch: cluse
Pictures by Michaël Janssens